(Note: These instructions are for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) only. To report a problem with Road Not Taken on a platform other than iOS, please go to this page. Note that Apple TV is a different platform: tvOS. )
Please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Let us know that you were playing Road Not Taken on iOS. We have several games on several platforms and so it helps when we don't have to guess which game and platform you are talking about.
- Which model of device are you playing on (e.g., iPad Air 2 or iPhone 5S)?
- Which version of iOS is your device running (e.g., iOS 5.1.1 or iOS 8.4)?
- What is the problem, and what were you doing when the problem occurred? E.g., “I placed five flowers next to each other but the door did not open” or “The game stopped responding to my input after I combined three Red Spirits to make an Axe”.
- If you are easily able to do so, please attach a screenshot of the problem.
- Which language are you playing the game in? (E.g., English, Spanish, French, etc.)
- What is the version number of your game?
- If you can open the Options menu, it should be displayed at the bottom.
- If you can't open the Options menu, please follow the steps on this page.