- Install the free CatLog app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nolanlawson.logcat&hl=en .
- Note that if you are using Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) or higher, this tool will not work unless you have rooted your device (i.e., unfortunately you won't be able to send us a log file). Previous versions of Android do not need to be rooted for CatLog to work.
- Reboot your device. This is important; rebooting the device will clear out any old information from the logs so that we know anything we see in the log is pertinent to the problem.
- Launch the game and trigger the problem.
- As soon as you've triggered the problem, immediately exit the game (unless the problem was a Force Close, in which case you've already exited), then launch CatLog.
- Once you're in CatLog, press your device's Menu button and then choose the Send option to email us (email@example.com) your log. You should enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the TO field of your email.