(Note: Your Facebook username is NOT necessarily the same as the thing you enter when logging in to Facebook. Logging in to Facebook can be done with your email address, username, or phone number. So it is possible to do Step 1 even if you do not know your username.)
- Log in to Facebook from a computer (not from a mobile device, which may have a different screen layout).
- If you cannot do this, please do not contact us. Instead, please contact Facebook. We are not Facebook, and we thus cannot assist you with Facebook login problems.
- In the upper right hand corner, going across you should see first your name, then "Home", then a few more icons, and finally a triangle pointing down. Click the triangle, then in the dropdown menu choose Settings.
- This should load the General Account Settings page. If it loads a different page, click General from the menu on the left and it should load.
- Once the General Account Settings page loads, Username will be the second item listed.