(Note: Do not follow these directions unless you've first interacted with someone from Spry Fox Support or another FAQ specifically told you to contact Google Support. If this has already happened, then please proceed.)
To contact the folks at Google Support, please follow these directions:
- In a web browser, go to this URL: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3107761?hl=en&ref_topic=3364260
- If you're not already signed in, click the Sign In button in the upper right and sign in. (If you are already signed in, go straight to Step 3.)
- You should be at a page titled "Google Play Support languages". It lists several possible problem areas. Depending on your particular problem, you are probably interested in either "Apps & Games" or "Devices".
- Click the dropdown next to the area of interest. A list of languages for your problem area will appear. Find the language that you are most comfortable with.
- At the bottom of the page (it's hard to describe exactly where it is, but it's *not* on the left edge) is a dropdown for language. Pick the language from Step 4 in the dropdown.
- In the upper right corner is a "Contact Us" button. Click it.
- A screen will come up titled "The best way to get support". Pick the best choice in each set of options until you see the option, "Request a call". Choose "Request a call"
- The next screen asks for some information so that the Google representative can contact you. Provide this information, then click the "Call me" button.
- Wait for the Google representative to call you.
Please note that Google Support occasionally changes their contact website without our knowledge. If you find these directions to be out of date, please let us know and we'll research what the revised directions should be.