Known Android issues:
- Clicking on a Verses challenge link opens the game but doesn't start the match - This problem usually occurs if the game is closed when you click on the link. Until this is fixed, please open the game first, minimize it with your device's 'home button', then click on the link while the game is running in the background. Having the game already open seems to help with this issue.
- Twitter: Clicking on a Verses challenge link posted on Twitter just opens a blank browser and hangs there - There appears to be a problem with the way Twitter's built-in browser tries to open the link. If this happens to you, you can copy the link from the Twitter browser by clicking on the options button (it usually looks like 3 squares lined up vertically) and selecting 'copy link' or 'open in <browser>". If you tapped 'copy link,' paste that link into your web browser app's URL bar and hit GO! (Please make sure Alphabear is already open as described in the first item on this list)
- Facebook takes me to the Google Play Store even though the game is running - If this happens to you, you should be able to get the link to work if you simply switch back to Alphabear using the "recent apps" screen on your device (most Android devices can access this screen with a recent apps button or long-pressing the home button).
- Certain web browsers seem to have trouble opening challenge links - If this is the case for you, please try downloading a different browser such as Chrome and see if it helps!
If you can't get it to work...
...please contact us at email@example.com and include all the info described in this FAQ page.
Also, please include the following information:
- What method of link sharing you've tried (Examples: Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS text messaging, etc)
- Your device's default browser (Examples: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc)
- Any additional information is helpful!