If you get the above message when trying to sign in to Game Center from Alphabear, click the Continue button to make the message go away if you haven't already done so. Then please try the steps below.
We're going to sign the device in to Game Center first, then try to sign in from Alphabear afterwards.
- Launch your Settings app.
- Scroll around and look for "Game Center".
- When you find "Game Center", click it.
- Enter your Apple ID (it's an email address) and your Password.
- Click "Sign In".
- Your screen should look something like this if the sign-in succeeds. Notice that there is no longer a Sign In option because you're now signed in!
- Return to the Alphabear app. It will probably sign in to Game Center automatically. If not, click the same buttons you did when you first got the "You could not be signed in" message.