Note: only non-consumable purchases (things that can't be used up) can be restored. In particular, coins cannot be restored through the means described here. If you have lost coins that you've purchased, we are very sorry, but we do not have a way of restoring these to you. The following are examples of purchases that can be restored:
- Unlimited Turns (and anything that gets unlocked along with them, such as the extra maps)
- The "All Animals" bundle
- The "Winter", "Spring", and "Fall" graphics
Restoring purchases from the iTunes App Store
To restore purchases from iTunes, please try these steps (note: these are sequential steps--do them in order, one after the other):
- Ensure that you are signed into the App Store app with the Apple ID used to make the original purchase. This page shows how to check which Apple ID you are using, and links to a page showing how to switch Apple IDs if necessary.
- If the Triple Town app isn't already installed on your device, install it from the iTunes App Store.
- Start the Triple Town app.
- If you are immediately put into the initial tutorial, play through it. You will not have access to some of the buttons used in later steps until the tutorial is completed.
- Using the directions on this page, make sure that your game is connected to the iTunes servers--Step 5 won't work unless the game is connected.
- Go into the game's Options menu--the orange gear icon in the corner of the game--and tap the orange button next to where it says either "Restore Unlimited Turns" or "Restore Purchases". (The locations and names of these buttons have changed slightly as the game has evolved, so look below for the screenshots most representative of your game.) Also, for some reason this doesn't always work the first time, so please try a few times before giving up.
If your purchase still isn't activated after following these steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you.